Stamina Necromancer PvP Build ESO – Plague
Build Written By: Animation_Canceling – PC NA
Role: Damage Dealer
Patch: Lost Depths
Table of Contents
- Tips & Misc
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Necromancer DPS PvP Build, Plague, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for PvP of all kinds: Cyrodiil, Dueling, Imperial City and Battlegrounds. This build can be played in both CP and no-CP pvp as well!
This build focuses primarily on utilizing the power of the necromancer kit defensively, and combining dizzying swing with your ultimate and blastbones to delete most people with a single combo. This type of build has been viable for several patches now, and this was similar to the build I used for my Advanced Dizzying Swing Combo Guide video. I highly suggest checking out the video, it has a lot of useful information this build utilizes to maximize its damage!
Keep in mind that PvP builds are very personal. This is what worked for ME. If you don’t like something about it, change it to fit your playstyle.
|Stamina Necromancer PvP Build|
|Head||Balorgh||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Vet March of Sacrifices|
|Gloves||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||White-Gold Tower|
|Legs||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||White-Gold Tower|
|Chest||Armor of the Trainee||Heavy||Reinforced||Prismatic||Any Starting Zone|
|Belt||Rallying Cry||Light||Well-Fitted||Prismatic||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Essence Thief||Medium||Well-Fitted||Prismatic||White-Gold Tower|
|Necklace||Rallying Cry||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Rallying Cry||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Torc of Tonal Constancy||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Antiquities|
|Weapon 1||Essence Thief||2h Mace||Sharpened||Shock||White-Gold Tower|
|Weapon 2||Rallying Cry||Bow||Infused||Berserker||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
The focus of the build is to have High healing, high sustain and damage with good mitigation with the damage being so high in this meta. You want to maintain a 100% uptime on Rallying Cry and with the flat crit bonus you get from the bow passive, it makes it alot easier to proc rallying cry along with getting the major expedition through roll dodging. Having Torc makes it super easy to manage your resources depending on what’s needed depending on the situation.
- Health: 8
- Stamina: 56
Front Bar – Two Handed: Dizzying Swing, Blighted Blastbones, Spirit Guardian, Executioner, Rally, Dawnbreaker of Smiting
Back Bar – Bow: Resistant Flesh, Resolving Vigor, Mortal Coil, Summoner’s Armor, Shuffle, Temporal Guard
Vampire vs. WW vs. Mortal
For this build we are playing as a mortal. Werewolf doesnt have much use to use to the build, and Vampirism doesn’t have any use to us either on this setup since stamcro is tanky enough (making undeath unnecessary and not worth the sustain hit).
The list below showcases the order in which champion points should be acquired, the number of points you need to place into that perk and whether or not it needs to be slotted in the CP bar. The Warfare CP perks increase your damage and mitigation and are the most important, the Fitness tree has some miscellaneous sustain and defensive perks and the Craft tree has crafting and non-combat bonuses. The Craft CP points are entirely customizable to however you want, or you can follow the list below.
CHAMPION POINT SETUP
- Tireless Discipline – 20
- Piercing – 20
- Biting Aura – 50 (Slotted)
- Master-at-Arms – 50 (Slotted)
- Precision – 20
- Quick Recovery – 20
- Elemental Aegis – 20
- Hardy – 20
- Duelist’s Rebuff – 50 (Slotted)
- Ironclad – 50 (Slotted)
- Blessed – 20
- Eldritch Insight – 20
- Battle Mastery – 40
- Mighty – 30
- Preparation – 20
- Tumbling – 30
- Mystic Tenacity – 10
- Hero’s Vigor – 20
- Sustained by Suffering – 50 (Slotted)
- Pain’s Refuge – 50 (Slotted)
- Survival Instincts – 50 (Slotted)
- Hasty – 16
- Celerity – 50 (Slotted)
- Defiance – 20
- Tireless Guardian – 20
- Fortification – 30
- Sprinter – 20
- Nimble Protector – 6
- Savage Defense – 30
- Bashing Brutality – 20
- Piercing Gaze – 30
- Steed’s Blessing – 50 (Slotted)
- Breakfall – 50
- Wanderer – 15
- Steadfast Enchantment – 50
- Rationer – 30 (Slotted)
- Liquid Efficiency – 75 (Slotted)
- Treasure Hunter – 50 (Slotted)
- Fortune’s Favor – 50
- Gilded Fingers – 50
- Soul Reservoir – 33
Other Important Info
Orzorga’s Triple Trifle Pocket: Maximum Health and Stamina Recovery
Lover – Increased Penetration
Dark Elf: This gives us a good boost to our weapon damage, as well as our magicka and stamina pools! The fire resistance also helps a ton given how much flame damage is present in the game.
Potions: Essence of Weapon Crit (Major Savagery, Health and Stamina)
(Dragonthorn, Water Hyacinth, Columbine)
Class (all), Medium Armor (all), Heavy Armor (all), Light Armor (all), Bow (all), Two-Handed (all), Undaunted (all), Racial (all), Alchemy (Medicinal Use), Fighter’s Guild (all except intimidation), Assault (all), Support (all except the first), Psijic Order (Clairvoyance and Concentrated Barrier)
Tips & Misc.
- Download the addon called “Cooldowns” to help track the essence thief.
- Download S’rendarr and blacklist every debuff except for Off-balance and Major Fracture.
- Don’t spam d swing, properly weave between d swing using light,medium or heavy attacks and try to maintain blast bones at all cost.
- Try to pick up all the essence thief procs unless you physically can’t due to the rune parkouring up a tree, or you have 20 people chasing you. Making your decision on the appropriate time to pick up these runes will come with practice. Also, before going for the full wombo combo, make sure you have a high duration remaining on the essence thief buff.
- Practice the combos shown in the video. Don’t forget about how important it is to maintain buffs and line up your essence thief and balorgh together. Sometimes you will come across a tankier folk and you might have to build a bit more ultimate before attempting to blow someone up with a solid amount of balorgh proc, because for some reason Zenimax made the tankiest class in the game even more tanky and completely ignored where the class suffers, aka providing stamcros with a decent spammable whether it’s the spammables from the stam weapon skill line (2h,snb,dw), class spammables (make stam skulls and cliffracer melee already and adjust it to where it’s viable), fighters guild spammable (silver shards needs to be reworked as well), or psijic spammable(Crushing weapon blows). Hopefully they’ll rework dizzying swing, because just using that ability as your primary stun can get rough sometimes. And my prayer goes out to any other stamina specs that don’t aren’t necros that don’t have better options than dizzying swing.
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Ani about the build!
6/24/2019 – Build created.
8/25/2019 – Build overhauled for scalebreaker
5/28/2020 – Build brought out of archives for Greymoor
6/11/2020 – overhauled gear and cp after further testing
8/25/2020 – changed gear traits
11/2/2020 – gear trait changes
3/10/2021 – updated CP and changed FB ult
6/2/2021 – changed gear, attributes, and cp
8/25/2021 – CP and skill changes
11/1/2021 – changed monster set
3/17/2022- build writer changed and gear overhauled
6/26/2022- gear/cp/skills changed
8/22/2022- jewelry traits, blue cp and front bar enchant changed
DISCLAIMER: The image used for this article’s thumbnail is taken from the Elder Scrolls Legends online trading card game, created and owned by Bethesda Softworks and Direwolf Digital, the copyright of which is held by Bethesda Softworks and Direwolf Digital. All trademarks and registered trademarks present in the image associated are proprietary to Bethesda Softworks and Direwolf Digital, and the inclusion of them on this website does not imply affiliation with Dottz Gaming. The use of the image is believed to fall under the “fair use” clause of the United States of America copyright law. If there are any issues with the image’s inclusion on this website please contact Dottz Gaming and it will be removed at your request.