Stamina Nightblade PvP Build ESO – Phantom
Build Written By: Dottz Gaming – PC NA
Role: Damage Dealer
Table of Contents
- Tips & Misc
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Nightblade Build PvP, Phantom, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for PvP of all kinds: battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, dueling, and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and no-CP pvp.
This build is a medium armor stamina nightblade build that packs a major punch. This build works to beat through tanky opponents and deals a ton of damage coming out of stealth. For this build, I decided that my stamina nightblade would rely primarily on movement and dodge roll for defense, and am favoring a very offensive play-style for maximum damage! This build has amazing sustain, awesome damage tooltips, and enough survivability and movement to kite out opponents so that you can open up your burst window!
Do keep in mind that if you’re new to stamina nightblade or nightblade in general, nightblades have a higher skill floor than other classes. But, if you practice your character and this build, you will be out there bringing the pain to your enemies!
Keep in mind that PvP builds are very personal. This is what worked for ME. If you don’t like something about it, change it to fit your playstyle.
|Stamina Nightblade PvP Build|
|Head||Balorgh||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Vet March of Sacrifices|
|Necklace||Armor of the Trainee||Jewelry||Swift||Weapon Damage||Any Starting Zone or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Order’s Wrath||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Crafted|
|Ring||Markyn Ring of Majesty||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Antiquities|
|Weapon 1||Order’s Wrath||2h Sword||Sharpened||Berserker||Crafted|
|Weapon 2||Wretched Vitality||Bow||Defending||Poison||Crafted|
- Trainee: With the way we have our gear setup, we have an extra gear slot which Trainee fits perfectly, giving us a big boost to our health!
- Balorgh: This patch, damage is king – specifically burst damage. People can get insanely high amounts of defemse, and Balorgh helps us burst targets down with Incap much easier by giving us a massive boost to our damage and penetration when we use our ultimate.
- Order’s Wrath: Critical damage and burst have been the strongest way to deal damage in ESO for the last couple of patches in PvP. With order’s wrath, we get very big boosts to our crit and crit damage, allowing us to output a ton of damage coming out of stealth.
- Wretched Vitality: This is a set that has become a staple on both of my nightblades. Since stamblade liberally spends both stamina and magicka, this is the perfect set to help give us a sustain boost.
- Markyn Ring of Majesty: This set is a new mythic that came with Deadlands and it gives an extremely good spread of offensive and defensive stats, giving us 200 weapon damage and 2314 armor. For just 1 piece of gear, that is a ton of value!
All points into stamina.
Main Bar – 2h: Camouflaged Hunter, Surprise Attack, Merciless Resolve, Killer’s Blade, Rally, Incapacitating Strike
Back Bar – Bow: Healthy Offering, Shadowy Disguise, Resolving Vigor, Shadow Image, Leeching Strikes, Temporal Guard
NOTE: If you dont like Shadow Image, feel free to replace it with Race Against Time.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build I recommend playing as a stage 3 vampire. Vampirism not only gives us extra damage as we come out of stealth, but it gives us access to undeath, making us significantly tankier!
The list below showcases the order in which champion points should be acquired, the number of points you need to place into that perk and whether or not it needs to be slotted in the CP bar. The Warfare CP perks increase your damage and mitigation and are the most important, the Fitness tree has some miscellaneous sustain and defensive perks and the Craft tree has crafting and non-combat bonuses. The Craft CP points are entirely customizable to however you want, or you can follow the list below.
CHAMPION POINT SETUP
- Tireless Discipline – 20
- Piercing – 20
- Deadly Aim – 50 (Slotted)
- Master-At-Arms – 50 (Slotted)
- Quick Recovery – 20
- Elemental Aegis – 20
- Hardy – 20
- Resilience – 50 (Slotted)
- Ironclad – 50 (Slotted)
- Precision – 20
- Blessed – 20
- Eldritch Insight – 20
- Battle Mastery – 40
- Mighty – 30
- Preparation – 20
- Boundless Vitality – 50 (Slotted)
- Tumbling – 30
- Mystic Tenacity – 10
- Relentlessness – 50 (Slotted)
- Pain’s Refuge – 50 (Slotted)
- Hero’s Vigor – 20
- Defiance – 20
- Hasty – 16
- Celerity – 50 (Slotted)
- Sprinter – 20
- Tireless Guardian – 20
- Fortification – 30
- Nimble Protector – 6
- Savage Defense – 30
- Bashing Brutality – 20
- Piercing Gaze – 30
- Steed’s Blessing – 50 (Slotted)
- Breakfall – 50
- Wanderer – 15
- Steadfast Enchantment – 50
- Rationer – 30 (Slotted)
- Liquid Efficiency – 75 (Slotted)
- Treasure Hunter – 50 (Slotted)
- Fortune’s Favor – 50
- Gilded Fingers – 50
- Soul Reservoir – 33
Other Important Info
Jewels of Misrule: Maximum Health, Magicka Recovery and Stamina Recovery
Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- Wood Elf
Essence of Health (Restore Health, Magicka and Stamina)
Bugloss, Columbine and Mountain Flower
Class (all), Medium Armor (all), Heavy Armor (all), Two-Handed (all), Bow (all), Undaunted (all), Racial (all), Alchemy (Medicinal Use), Psijic Order (Clairvoyance and Concentrated Barrier), Assault (all), Support (all except the first), Fighter’s Guild (all)
Tips & Misc.
- Maintaining Merciless Resolve will help make sure you’re always benefiting from the offensive bonus it offers, while also allowing you to weave Assassin’s Will into your rotation.
- Maintain Rally and Leeching Strikes to maximize your defensive and sustaining capabilities. Re-cast rally if you need a heal in a pinch, and casting Vigor will also give you a good heal and heal-over-time to supplement that. Healthy Offering is also a very strong burst heal that gives you minor mending!
- Stamina Nightblades mitigate their damage best through being hard to pin down. Use your mobility via dodge rolling and major expedition from your bow passives, as well as your shade, to your advantage.
- Picking your opponents and learning how to weave yourself in and out of combat via cloak will be instrumental to your success.
- Don’t over commit to a kill. You’re a medium armor stamina nightblade – you’re not a brawler. If you over commit to a kill and your opponent survives, they can easily turn the fight on you.
- Always be aware of your surroundings. You want to get the jump on your opponents, not the other way around.
- Make sure you’re attacking from a flank to get the extra benefits from Surprise attack and Camo Hunter!
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Dottz about the build!
11/20/2019 – Build created
2/24/2020 – No changes for Harrowstorm
5/27/2020 – Monster set, skills, CP and race recommendations changed.
6/2/2020 – changed mSet
6/11/2020 – changed spriggans to stuhns
8/25/2020 – no changes for stonethorn
11/2/2020 – no changes for markarth
3/9/2021 – updated CP for flames of ambition
6/2/2021- changed front bar weapon type and updated CP
8/23/2021 – updated CP
11/1/2021 – gear and mundus updated
11/19/2021 – build updated after testing
1/6/2022 – changed jewelry traits
3/14/2022- changed enchants, skills and monster piece
6/7/2022- changed 1 jewelry trait
8/30/2022 – overhauled build
11/9/2022 – no changes for firesong