ESO Best Ways to Level Up & Grinding Spots Guide
This Elder Scrolls Online leveling guide covers the best way, in my opinion, for new players to level in ESO, as well as some of my favorite XP grinding spots that new and old players alike can benefit from! I know there are plenty of leveling guides out there on YouTube, but I have had a lot of people ask for my take on it, so this video was born. Hope you guys enjoy!
Best Way to level up for NEW PLAYERS: Dungeons & Quests.
Why? You’re a new player in a new game. Choosing not to explore the world around you, experience the story and play through what the game has to offer short-changes your experience overall in my opinion. Also, going straight to grinding does not teach you anything about the game or how to play your character, so you’ll probably know a bit less about the game when you actually reach level 50. In addition, there is a lot of stuff around the world you need to collect to maximize your characters end-game potential. Some specifics are:
- Books on bookshelves can level up skills or give you lorebooks
- Lorebooks for the Mages Guild
- Skyshards for Skill Points
- Level Undaunted Skill Line
- Help you unlock wayshrines for easier map movement.
- Quests/Stories, at least in my opinion, are fun!
How to boost this experience gain?
- Play in a party of 2
- Ring of Mara
- ESO Plus
- XP Scrolls/Psijic Ambrosia
- Training Gear
If you want to grind, these are the spots I recommend:
- Alik’r Dolmens/Auridon Dolmens
- Forgotten Wastes
- Alik’r Zombies (Northeast part of the zone)