Drotoxium – Stamina Dragon Knight PvP Build
Build Written By: Dobleberry – PC NA
Patch: Summerset Isles
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to Dottzgaming.com’s Stamina Dragon Knight Stamina Tank PVP Build, Drotoxium, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP, but when playing in non CP PVP you’ll need Stamina recovery jewelry because you might lack the recovery needed to sustain this build.
The use of heavy armor will help you dramatically in staying alive for the fight. The build is pretty Tanky, offering over 26k Physical and Spell Resistance when BloodSpawn procs, and it offers an “Oh No” ultimate when you are in trouble via Spell Wall.
Beware when I say all pvp builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and it’s up to you what you want to change.
|Stamina Dragon Knight PvP Build|
|Head||Blood Spawn||Heavy||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Vet Spindleclutch 2|
|Shoulders||Blood Spawn||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Undaunted Chest|
|Gloves||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Blackheart Haven|
|Legs||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Blackheart Haven|
|Chest||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Infused||Prismatic||Blackheart Haven|
|Belt||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Sturdy||Stamina||Blackheart Haven|
|Boots||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Blackheart Haven|
|Necklace||Seventh Legion Brute||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Seventh Legion Brute||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Seventh Legion Brute||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Weapon 1||Seventh Legion Brute||1h Axe||Infused||Poison||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Shield 1||Seventh Legion Brute||Shield||Sturdy||Stamina||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Weapon 2||Seventh Legion Brute||2h Axe||Infused||Disease||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
- 1 handed/Shield And Two-Hander: Basically, sword & Shield i used to block damaging attacks that may kill you, not only that it offers a lot of protection against top Damage, which will increase your survivability.
- Two-Hander: This is a useful weapon because it will give burst heals, and burst down your enemies with a wide range of skills offered by its skill tree
- Why Axe?: Axe is a great choice because of its passive “Heavy Weapons” Which will give you a 16% chance to do “X” amount of damage over 6-Seconds.
- Bone Pirate’s Tatters: This set is an awesome choice for people with sustain issues, it will add 2 lines of Stamina and 1 line of Stamina Recovery, and the 5 piece will increase your maximum Stamina and stamina recovery,while you have a drink active (Dubious Camoran Throne)
- Seventh Legion: Seventh Legion is popular in the current day because it gives a damaging Chance of 10% when Hit to increase your weapon damage by a huge 500 for 5 seconds and also healing you for 1290 health, because you get hit a lot this will almost always proc on cooldown witch means you will be very hard to kill.
- Bloodspawn: This Monster Set is Probably if not one of the most helpful sets you can have, it gives you Stamina Recovery and a 6% chance when damaged to increase your spell and physical resistance by a staggering 6450. Added on top of seventh legion this setup will give you high defense and good offence.
All points into Stamina. You could put up to 4 points in health as well, but that’s optional
Main Bar – S&B: Hardened Armor, Shuffle, Venomous Claw, Resolving Vigor, Heroic Slash, Spell wall
Back Bar – 2H: Rally, Noxious Breath, Reverse Slice, Dizzying Swing, Critical Charge, Take Flight
Note: For Battlegrounds you can Swap Dizzying Swing with Brawler because it will give you a damage shield increasing for each enemy hit, thus preventing most critical strikes from occurring.
- Hardened Armor: this is a major buff to your spell & physical resistances and returns damage from melee attackers. (important ability)
- Shuffle: increases your dodge chance by 20% for 23 seconds. I will also give 0.5 of snare immunity per piece of medium armor. (important ability)
- Venomous Claw: This ability is plays a huge roll in dots overall because over time the tick increases damage by 9% every 2 seconds over the 8 second duration.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch.
- Heroic Slash: This ability grants 1 ultimate every 1.5 seconds for 9 seconds and will apply 2 debuffs on target including: Minor Maim reducing their damage done by 15% for 12 seconds, and the second being reducing their movement speed by 60% for 12 seconds.
- Spell Wall: This is an “Oh No” Ultimate used to stop all incoming damage at no cost to you, allowing you to heal up from certain death.
- Rally: This is a heal overtime skill and must be applied along with Hardened Armor and Shuffle, the longer this is up the better the heal will be, and it will give your major brutality increasing weapon damage by 20%. (Important Ability)
- Noxious Breath: This is a useful ability because it does a good amount of damage over time, and also reduces enemies physical resistances by 5280.
- Reverse Slice: This is your execute ability, you this to burst enemies to the ground to kill them quickly while they’re under 50% health
- Dizzying Swing: This ability deals a heap of damage and knocks the enemy flying allowing you to swarm in and execute without explanation.
- Critical Rush: This skill is handy if the target plans to run away when there just about dead because the further the distance traveled the bigger the damage.
- Take Flight: This is a awesome ability used to bomb big groups huddled together and knocks them back allowing your allies to run in for the kill.
The abilities listed as (important abilities) mean they need to be active all the times during Combat.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can totally play both, Vampire is also optional, but with latest Changes to light attacks I recommend being “Mortal”. Now Werewolf can be played if you plan to be in large groups were you can be healed and protected by other players, but you will have to sacrifice shield wall for the transformation ultimate.
CHAMPION POINT 750 SETUP
Remember: CP is personal and can be customized to your liking. This is just the setup I am using. Feel free to change this if you’d like.
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 43
- Piercing – 60
- Precise Strikes – 11
- Thaumaturge – 31
- Shattering Blows – 31
- Master-at-Arms – 31
- Blessed – 43
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 58
- Shadow Ward – 40
- Tenacity – 49
- Mooncalf – 49
- Warlord – 44
- Sprinter – 10
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Quick Recovery – 43
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 28
- Resistant – 50
- Ironclad – 40
- Spell Shield – 15
Other Important Info
- Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
- Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- Tower – Increased Maximum Stamina
- Redguard (recommended)
Potions and Poisons
- Immovable Potion
- (health,Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
Ardent Flame (all), Draconic power (all), Earthen Heart (all), Medium armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Heavy Armor (all), Two Handed (all), Sword and Shield (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Dobleberry about the build!
1/25/2018 – Build created.
2/25/2018 – CP Updated
6/6/2018 – Build updated for summerset isles (gear, cp and skills changed)
DISCLAIMER: The image used for this article’s thumbnail is not created by or owned by Dottz Gaming. The image and any copyrights, trademarks, and registered trademarks present in the image belong to their respective owners. This image’s inclusion on this website does not imply any association or affiliation with the DottzGaming. The image’s usage is believed to fall under the “fair use” clause of the United States of America copyright law. If there are any issues with its use, please contact DottzGaming and the image will be promptly removed.