Drotoxium – Stamina Dragon Knight PvP Build
Build Written By: Doßle- PC NA
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to Dottzgaming.com’s Stamina Dragon Knight Stamina Tank PVP Build, Drotoxium, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP. We’ve changed from heavy armor to medium armor for this newest update of the build. The use of Medium armor will mean better sustain, bigger damage and cheaper abilities.
Beware when I say all pvp builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and it’s up to you what you want to change.
|Stamina Dragon Knight PvP Build|
|Head||Blood Spawn||Medium||Infused||Prismatic||Vet Spindleclutch 2|
|Shoulders||Blood Spawn||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Undaunted Chest|
|Necklace||Spriggan's Thorns||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Spriggan's Thorns||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Spriggan's Thorns||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Weapon 1||Spriggan's Thorns||1h Weapon||Infused||Absorb Stamina||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Shield 1||Spriggan's Thorns||Shield||Sturdy||Stamina||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Weapon 2||Spriggan's Thorns||2h Axe||Infused||Disease||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
- 1 handed/Shield And Two-Hander: Basically, sword & Shield i used to block damaging attacks that may kill you, not only that it offers a lot of protection against top Damage, which will increase your survivability.
- Two-Hander: This is a useful weapon because it will give burst heals, and burst down your enemies with a wide range of skills offered by its skill tree
- Why Axe?: Axe is a great choice because of its passive “Heavy Weapons” Which will give you a 16% chance to do “X” amount of damage over 6-Seconds.
- Spriggan’s: This is such a good set for overall damage. It gives you 2 lines of max stamina, 1 line of weapon damage and a HUGE amount of physical penetration to help take down those tanky targets.
- Shacklebreaker: A staple set for all types of builds, this gives us a HUGE stat pool for our magicka/stamina, stamina recovery, magicka recovery, weapon damage and spell damage. Just a great all-around set.
- Blood Spawn: This set fits perfectly on this build. It gives a ton of resistance, which on top of your major ward and resolve will make you very tanky, gives a line of stamina recovery which this build is another sweet added bonus, and it grants ultimate. That ultimate generation is very handy for getting ready to burst your enemies down quickly and for extra sustain.
All points into Stamina. You could put up to 4 points in health as well, but that’s optional
Main Bar – S&B: Reflective Plate, Heroic Slash, Reverberating Bash, Venomous Claw, Resolving vigor, Dawn breaker of Smiting
Back Bar – 2H: Noxious Breath, Reverse Slice, Forward Momentum, Critical Rush, Volatile Armor, Take Flight
- Reflective Plate: This ability will let you reflect up to 4 projectiles over 6 seconds, and on the activation of this skill it will remove all snare effects.
- Heroic Slash: This ability grants 1 ultimate every 1.5 seconds for 9 seconds and will apply 2 debuffs on target including: Minor Maim reducing their damage done by 15% for 12 seconds, and the second being reducing their movement speed by 60% for 4 seconds.
- Reverberating Bash: This ability is great for a on the spot stun dealing “x” amount of Physical Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds. Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received by 30% for 10 seconds.
- Venomous Claw: This ability is plays a huge roll in dots overall because over time the tick increases damage by 9% every 2 seconds over the 8 second duration.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch.
- Dawnbreaker Of Smiting: This ultimate is mainly used to have more damage on the front bar, but it offers another huge dot which you could use if you are in a sticky melee situation and want to quickly get out of it.
- Noxious Breath: This is a useful ability because it does a good amount of damage over time, and is also your source to major fracture reducing physical resistances on your targets by 5280.
- Reverse Slice: This is your execute ability, you this to burst enemies to the ground while they’re under 50% health
- Forward Momentum (important): This is a heal overtime skill and should be maintained along with Volatile Armor. On activation it removes immobilizes and snares, and it will give you your only source of major brutality, increasing weapon damage by 20%.
- Critical Rush: This skill is handy for those running toward battle quickly. This is a great gap closer to help you keep up with elusive enemies.
- Volatile Amor (important): This is a major buff to your spell & physical resistances and returns damage from melee attackers while this ability is up.
- Take Flight: This is a awesome ability used to bomb big groups huddled together and knocks them back allowing your allies to run in for the kill.
The abilities listed as (important abilities) mean they need to be active all the times during Combat.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can totally play really whatever you want. But with latest changes to light attacks in Summerset, I personally recommend being “Mortal”. Now, Werewolf can be played if you plan to be in large groups where you can be healed and protected by other players, but you will have to sacrifice Dawnbreaker Of Smiting for the transformation ultimate..
CHAMPION POINT 810 SETUP
Remember: CP is personal and can be customized to your liking. This is just the setup I am using. Feel free to change this if you’d like.
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 43
- Piercing – 56
- Precise Strikes – 11
- Thaumaturge – 51
- Physical Weapon Expert – 25
- Master-at-Arms – 28
- Blessed – 56
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 48
- Shadow Ward – 51
- Tenacity – 49
- Mooncalf – 75
- Warlord – 40
- Sprinter – 3
- Siphoner – 4
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Quick Recovery – 19
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 48
- Resistant – 50
- Ironclad – 51
- Spell Shield – 10
- Medium Amor Focus – 15
- Expert Defender – 3
Other Important Info
Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
- Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- The Steed – Increased movement speed and health recovery
- Redguard (recommended)
Potions and Poisons
- Immovable Potion
- (health,Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, Mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, Blessed thistle)
Ardent Flame (all), Draconic power (all), Earthen Heart (all), Heavy Armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Medium Armor (all), Two Handed (all), Sword and Shield (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Doßle about the build!
1/25/2018 – Build created.
2/25/2018 – CP Updated
6/6/2018 – Build updated for summerset isles (gear, cp and skills changed)
9/21/2018 – Build overhauled for Wolfhunter
11/10/2018 – CP updated for murkmire
2/5/2019 – Gear and skills overhauled
2/27/2019 – No updates needed for wrathstone.