Stamina Dragonknight PvP Build ESO – Drotoxium
Build Written By: Doble – PC NA
Role: Damage Dealer
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to Dottzgaming.com’s Stamina Dragon Knight Stamina Build PvP, Drotoxium, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP.
Beware when I say all pvp builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and it’s up to you what you want to change.
|Stamina Dragon Knight PvP Build|
|Head||Sheer Venom||Medium||Sturdy||Stamina||Imperial City Prison|
|Gloves||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Sturdy||Stamina||Western Skyrim or Guild Trader|
|Legs||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Sturdy||Prismatic||Western Skyrim or Guild Trader|
|Chest||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Western Skyrim or Guild Trader|
|Belt||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Western Skyrim or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Eternal Vigor||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Western Skyrim or Guild Trader|
|Necklace||Sheer Venom||Jewelry||Infused||Stamina Recovery||Imperial City Prison|
|Ring||Sheer Venom||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Imperial City Prison|
|Ring||Ring of the Pale Order||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Antiquities|
|Weapon 1||Sheer Venom||2h Axe||Charged||Berserker||Imperial City Prison|
|Weapon 2||Perfected Rampaging Slash||1h Weapon||Powered||Absorb Stamina||Vet Maelstrom Arena|
|Offhand 2||Perfected Rampaging Slash||Shield||Sturdy||Stamina||Vet Maelstrom Arena|
- 1 handed/Shield: Sword & shield is used for its defensive properties via additional resistances and strong block mitigation.
- Two-Hander: This is a useful weapon because it gives a lot of damage to burst down your enemies with a wide range of skills offered by its skill tree.
- Eternal Vigor: This set is perfect for Stam DK because it gives all three types of recovery and some health for the 4th piece. The final bonus gives passive Magicka and Stamina recovery while above 50% health, and while below 50% health you get a beefy 1011 health recovery.
- Sheer Venom: The reason I chose this is because we need some sort of extra pressure in the form of dots, and the good thing about the 5th piece is you can apply the dot at any amount of HP, meaning if you accidently use Executioner it at least will still be applying the dot!
- Stone Keeper: We use this because it basically adds an additional Prismatic enchant as its 1st piece bonus, giving this build a nice boost to its stats.
- Maelstrom 1h & Shield: This is on my back bar because it helps me sustain when I’m in a difficult situation keeping up Fragmented shield and Cauterize.
- Ring of the Pale Order: What’s to say about this mythic? Well it turns you into a cast iron tank by simply restoring 18% of all damage you do as health, giving you a ton of HP as all of your Stam DK’s dots tick away!
All points into Stamina. You could put up to 4 points in health as well, but that’s optional
Main Bar – Two Handed: Executioner, Venomous Claw, Dizzying Swing, Noxious Breath, Forward Momentum, Take Flight
Back Bar – One Hand & Shield: Deep Slash, Fragmented Shield, Cauterize, Resolving Vigor, Volatile Armor, Temporal Guard.
- Executioner: This is your execute ability, you this to burst enemies down while they’re under 50% health.
- Venomous Claw: This ability is plays a huge roll in dots overall because over time the tick increases damage by 9% every 2 seconds over the 8 second duration.
- Dizzying Swing: This is our main damaging ability; I medium weave off the Dizzying Swing to CC my opponents, making the burst rotation much smoother.
- Noxious Breath: This is a useful ability because it does a good amount of damage over time, and is also your source to major fracture reducing physical resistances on your targets by 5280.
- Forward Momentum: We use this as a buff skill since it grants us Major Brutality and Minor Endurance, and when activated you can remove all snares applied for 4 seconds. This is a good mobility skill for heavy armor builds.
- Take Flight: This ultimate is so powerful; it will stun on impact and deal massive damage. If you line this up with your dots, it will destroy your enemies
- Deep Slash: The reason why I use deep slash is for the AOE maim. Deep slash will reduce enemy movement speed and apply minor maim to your targets, reducing their damage done.
- Cauterize: This ability will give you a heal every 5 seconds for 15 seconds. I use it while I’m defensive on back bar in combination with Fragmented Shield for increased healing.
- Fragmented Shield: This ability alongside Vigor is very strong; it will increase healing done for 6 seconds by 25%.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch.
- Volatile Amor: This is a major buff to your spell & physical resistances and returns damage from melee attackers while this ability is up.
- Temporal Guard: This ultimate is used for cheeky defensive play and passively gives 8% damage reduction.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can totally play really whatever you want. But I personally recommend being “Mortal”. Now, Werewolf can be played if you plan to be in large groups where you can be healed and protected by other players, but you will have to sacrifice leap for the transformation ultimate.
CHAMPION POINT 810 SETUP
Remember: CP is personal and can be customized to your liking. This is just the setup I am using. Feel free to change this if you’d like.
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 43
- Piercing – 56
- Precise Strikes – 11
- Thaumaturge – 51
- Physical Weapon Expert – 25
- Master-at-Arms – 28
- Blessed – 56
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 48
- Shadow Ward – 51
- Tenacity – 49
- Mooncalf – 75
- Warlord – 40
- Sprinter – 3
- Siphoner – 4
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Quick Recovery – 19
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 48
- Resistant – 50
- Ironclad – 51
- Spell Shield – 10
- Heavy Amor Focus – 15
- Expert Defender – 3
Other Important Info
- Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
- Artaeum Takeaway Broth (Increase Max Health and Health Recovery and Max Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
- Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- The Steed – Increased movement speed and health recovery
- Dark Elf
- Immovable Potion
- (health,Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
Ardent Flame (all), Draconic power (all), Earthen Heart (all), Medium armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Heavy Armor (all), Two Handed (all), Sword and Shield (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Doble about the build!
1/25/2018 – Build created.
2/25/2018 – CP Updated
6/6/2018 – Build updated for summerset isles (gear, cp and skills changed)
9/21/2018 – Build overhauled for Wolfhunter
11/10/2018 – CP updated for murkmire
2/5/2019 – Gear and skills overhauled
2/27/2019 – No updates needed for wrathstone.
5/22/2019 – 1 jewelry trait changed to bloodthirsty, weapon enchants changed
8/25/2019 – Build changed to heavy armor (sets the same) and skills overhauled
10/21/2019 – No changes from scalebreaker to dragonhold
2/25/2020 – Gear overhauled, ultimates changed
5/29/2020 – build overhauled for greymoor
9/6/2020 – no changes for stonethorn
11/19/2020 – overhauled gear loadout