WoW Top 10 Beginner Tips & Tricks
This video will give you my top 10 beginner tips for getting started in World of Warcraft! If you want to learn more past these tips, feel free to check out my complete beginner guide.
- Pick a high/full realm who’s data center is close to where you live.
- Don’t worry about race unless you plan on competitively PvP’ing.
- Pick a class based on what you think you’d enjoy, not what’s meta.
- Best way for a new player to level is simply questing, starting with Exile’s Reach, then the Battle for Azeroth story and then Shadowlands
- Keybind your skills & don’t keyboard turn.
- Do Torghast, Mythic+ and/or PvP, Anima and Soul Collection weekly.
- Earn catch-up Renown from doing end-game activities and callings.
- You can upgrade the ilvl of your covenant gear in your sanctum for a low anima cost!
- Fill out empty gear slots not covered by your covenant gear with Honor Gear.
- Enchant your gear (chest, cloak, rings, boots, weapon, gloves and bracers).