ESO Top 10 Beginner Tips
This video will give you my top 10 beginner tips for getting started in the Elder Scrolls Online, as well as show you how to level alchemy quickly! If you want to learn more past these tips, feel free to check out my complete beginner guide.
1. Dont get caught up in end-game builds when starting.
2. Dont waste your money on gear, use it on bank/bags/horse.
3. Always interact with bookshelves.
4. Start research gear traits as soon as you can.
5. Complete at least 1 random dungeon and/or BG per day.
6. Always grab skyshards and kill public dungeon bosses.
7. Level up alchemy on every character.
8. Deconstruct, don’t vendor, all gear and enchants you don’t need while leveling.
9. Pick up the fighter’s, mage’s and undaunted guilds immediately.
10. Complete the main quest on every character.