Vigorspam – Stamina Warden Healer PvE Build
Build Written By: Wigglytooth – PC NA
Table of Contents
- Tips & Misc
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Warden Healer PvE Build, Vigorspam, for the Elder Scrolls Online!
This is my Stamina based Warden healer for the Wolfhunter patch. It’s an ongoing work in progress and was built to see how far the stamina heals held up to Magicka in a competitive environment. Before this was written, the build went through many renditions. This is the build I am currently satisfied enough to make a guide from.
|Stamina Warden Healer PvE Build – Final|
|Head||Domihaus||Heavy||Infused||Prismatic||Vet Falkreath Hold|
|Gloves||Powerful Assault||Medium||Divines||Stamina||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Legs||Powerful Assault||Medium||Infused||Prismatic||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Chest||Powerful Assault||Medium||Infused||Prismatic||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Belt||Powerful Assault||Medium||Divines||Stamina||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Powerful Assault||Medium||Divines||Stamina||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Necklace||Agility||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Agility||Jewelry||Robust||Reduce Stam Cost||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Agility||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Weapon 1||Endurance||Bow||Powered||Weapon & Spell Damage||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
|Weapon 2||Endurance||Bow||Precise||Absorb Stamina||Imperial City or Guild Trader|
Leveling Gear options:
Other good sets I have used to level are as follows:
- Hircine’s Veneer
- Viper’s Sting (4 pc)
- Draugr Hulk
- Hunding’s Rage
Monster set alternatives:
- Troll King
- Sentinel of Rkugamz
All points into stamina. Put into health as needed if your health is too low.
Front bar – Bow:
- Echoing Vigor – This is your bread and butter. Cast this to early and often to offset any damage the party will take, as well as buff them with Powerful Assault.
- Soothing Spores – This is your burst heal. Sometimes hard to control since it is conal based. Mind your positioning during fights to catch as many people as you can in it’s effect.
- Leeching Vines– Use before fight on tank and once every 10 seconds to to top off the party’s HP’s
- Bursting Vines – This skill has a moderate heal (magicka based) but is mainly used for mobility to get to where your heals are needed most. Most stamina heals have short range, but this is 28 meters. Hit this and drop a vigor.
- Deceptive Predator– Use this for the speed buff and the Stamina regen mostly. This will give you 12% magicka and stamina recovery passively.
- ULT – Healing Thicket – Low ultimate emergency heal in high mobility fights.
Back bar – Bow:
- Razor Caltrops – Use this for crowd control, a bit of dmg, and to proc the Powerful Assault buff.
- Arrow Barrage (Flex)– I use this slot for a bit a damage, fire and forget and get back to healing. Put whatever you like here.
- Expansive Frost Cloak – Use this to give a nice defense buff to your party.
- Bursting Vines – While you can replace this with whatever you feel you need, mobility is king to me and necessary to double bar.
- Bull Netch – Restores stamina and grants Major Brutality for free. Keep this up always.
- ULT – Aggressive Horn – It’s all about the buffs, and procs Powerful Assault.
CHAMPION POINT 780 SETUP
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Blessed – 75
- Thaumaturge – 61
- Mighty – 32
- Precise Strikes – 66
- Piercing – 26
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Warlord – 56
- Sprinter – 63
- Bashing Focus – 2
- Mooncalf – 75
- Tenacity – 64
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Ironclad – 51
- Spell Shield – 16
- Medium Armor Focus – 15
- Hardy – 49
- Elemental Defender – 49
- Thick Skinned – 37
- Quick Recovery – 43
Other Important Info
Dubious Camoran Throne – Max Health, Max Stamina and Stamina Recovery
Ritual – Increases Healing Effectiveness
- Bosmer (for the stamina recovery)
- Argonian (for the health and potion passive)
Tri-Stat (Bugloss, Columbine and Mountain Flower)
- Animal Companion: All
- Green Balance: All
- Winter’s Embrace: Frozen Armor, Icy Aura
- All in: Bow, Medium Armor, Undaunted and Racials
- First 3 passives in Heavy and Light Armor
Tips & Misc.
- Stamina healing is all about being at the right place at the right time. Speed and mobility is king since your Vigor only has a 15m range.
- Make sure to keep Bull Netch, Leeching Vines, and Deceptive Predator up as much as possible.
- Get Vigor as soon as you can by doing the pre-50 Battlegrounds. Equip Snipe and (shamefully) spam your way to Assault level 6. Once there stop, this isn’t a PvP build (yet…) 😀
- Rely on Healing thicket while leveling as it’s very forgiving of positional mistakes.
Remember, this is a build guide to help others. Using these strategies work for ME. Please use what works for you as you see fit. ESO is a game about choices.
“Be different, but be the best you that you can be.” – Wiggly
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by – and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Wigglytooth about the build!
9/11/2018 – Build created