Stamina Templar PvP Build ESO – Speedplar
Build Written By: Ani – PC NA
Role: Damage Dealer
Table of Contents
- Tips & Misc
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Templar Build PvP, Speedplar, for the Elder Scrolls Online!
This build is intended for PvP of all kinds: Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Dueling and Imperial City. This build functions well in both CP and no-CP without any changes. This build focuses primarily on mobility and kiting for my defensive measures. PvP builds are very personal and that this is what worked for me. If you don’t like something about it, you should change it to fit your playstyle.
|Stamina Templar PvP Build|
|Head||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||White-Gold Tower|
|Shoulders||Twice-Fanged Serpent||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Sanctum Ophidia|
|Gloves||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||White-Gold Tower|
|Legs||Twice-Fanged Serpent||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Sanctum Ophidia|
|Chest||Twice-Fanged Serpent||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Sanctum Ophidia|
|Belt||Armor of the Trainee||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Any New Player Zone or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Prismatic||White-Gold Tower|
|Necklace||Twice-Fanged Serpent||Jewelry||Infused||Stamina Recovery||Sanctum Ophidia|
|Ring||Twice-Fanged Serpent||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Sanctum Ophidia|
|Ring||Ring of the Wild Hunt||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Antiquities|
|Weapon 1||Essence Thief||2h Maul||Sharpened||Poisons||White-Gold Tower|
|Weapon 2||Caustic Arrow||Bow||Infused||Berserker||Veteran Dragonstar Arena|
- Trainee: In a meta where it’s hard to gain health, it’s almost mandatory to have a 1x trainee
- Two Fang Snake: This set provides the penetration you lack from not having a minor and major fracture. Power of the light has lost its merits after the nerf, and running snb with pierce armor is good for a 1v1 but not in open world in my opinion. Poison injection allows you to keep the full stacks and jabs make it super easy for you to gain stacks from this set.
- Master Bow: Gives incredible amounts of weapon damage which also helps you maintain the TFS stacks.
- Essence Thief: This is one of my favorite sets period. It provides damage, sustain and health in a 5 piece set.
- Wild Hunt: This ring gives us a ton of bonus speed and mobility, allowing us to run a squishier build and use movement/kiting combined with Mist Form as our primary method of defense.
- Health: 6
- Stamina: 58
Main Bar – Two Handed: Camouflage Hunter, Biting Jabs, Rally, Binding Javelin, Extended Ritual, Crescent Sweep
Back Bar – Bow: Restoring focus, Elude, Resolving Vigor, Elusive Mist, Poison Injection, Remembrance
Vampire vs. WW vs. Mortal
For this build I am playing as a stage 3 vampire. With the nerfing of health recovery in PvP that happened in Blackwood, one of the biggest drawbacks to vampire is no longer a concern. The Undeath passive feels really necessary to maintain a certain level of tankiness in this meta as well, giving us a ton of mitigation as our health gets low, protecting our heals and allowing us to get back into the fight. Stamina characters can also generally use stage 3 vampire pretty effectively due to the fact that its skill costs are pretty cheap, so increasing them by a percentage isnt the end of the world.
The list below showcases the order in which champion points should be acquired, the number of points you need to place into that perk and whether or not it needs to be slotted in the CP bar. The Warfare CP perks increase your damage and mitigation and are the most important, the Fitness tree has some miscellaneous sustain and defensive perks and the Craft tree has crafting and non-combat bonuses. The Craft CP points are entirely customizable to however you want, or you can follow the list below.
CHAMPION POINT SETUP
- Tireless Discipline – 20
- Piercing – 20
- Precision – 20
- Fighting Finesse – 50 (Slotted)
- Biting Aura – 50 (Slotted)
- Master-at-Arms – 50 (Slotted)
- Quick Recovery – 20
- Elemental Aegis – 20
- Hardy – 20
- Duelist’s Rebuff- 50 (Slotted)
- Blessed – 20
- Battle Mastery – 40
- Mighty – 30
- Eldritch Insight – 20
- Preparation – 20
- Rejuvenation – 50 (Slotted)
- Ironclad – 50 (Slotted)
- Boundless Vitality – 50 (Slotted)
- Tumbling – 30
- Mystic Tenacity – 10
- Hero’s Vigor – 20
- Defiance – 20
- Juggernaut – 50 (Slotted)
- Hasty – 16
- Sprinter – 20
- Tireless Guardian – 20
- Fortification – 30
- Nimble Protector – 6
- Savage Defense – 30
- Bashing Brutality – 20
- Piercing Gaze – 30
- Steed’s Blessing – 50 (Slotted)
- Breakfall – 50
- Wanderer – 15
- Steadfast Enchantment – 50
- Rationer – 30 (Slotted)
- Liquid Efficiency – 75 (Slotted)
- Treasure Hunter – 50 (Slotted)
- Fortune’s Favor – 50
- Gilded Fingers – 50
- Soul Reservoir – 33
Other Important Info
Artaeum Takeaway Broth: Maximum Health, Stamina, Stamina Recovery and Health Recovery
Serpent – Increased Stamina Recovery
Imperial – Imperial gives us an extremely nice stat spread with a massive boost to both health and stamina, helping us to achieve very nice sheet stats. On top of that, the 6% cost reduction helps greatly counteract the negative effects of playing as a stage 3 vampire. In addition, the cost reduction also applies to our core combat skills (break free, dodge roll, block, sprint, bash, and sneak), giving us a ton of effective sustain!
- Essence of Health (Restore Magicka, Health and Stamina)
- (Bugloss, Columbine and Mountain Flower)
- Damage Health Poison IX (Ravage Health and Gradual Ravage Health)
- (Fleshfly larvae, Nightshade and Emetic Russula)
Class (all), Medium (all), Bow (all), Two Handed (all), Fighters Guild (All but Intimidate), Undaunted (all), Racial (all), Alchemy (Medicinal Use), Assault (all), Support (all except the first)
Tips & Misc.
- Try to pick up all the essence thief procs unless you physically can’t due to the rune parkouring up a tree, or you have 20 people chasing you. Making your decision on the appropriate time to pick up these runes will come with practice.
- This build shines in places with good line of sight so choose your locations to fight wisely.
- This build isn’t meant for brawling, so find the appropriate offensive window and pick off the squishy targets.
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Ani about the build!
8/26/2020 – Build created
12/3/2020 – mundus changed, tips section updated, gear and skills updated, poison changed
4/8/2021 – skill, consumable and CP changes for flames of ambition
7/12/2021- build overhauled for Blackwood