Stamina Templar PvP Build ESO – Speedplar
Build Written By: Ani – PC NA
Role: Damage Dealer
Table of Contents
- Tips & Misc
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Templar Build PvP, Speedplar, for the Elder Scrolls Online!
I want to thank Dottz for giving me this opportunity to share my build with you all. This build is intended for PvP of all kinds: Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil, Dueling and Imperial City. This build functions well in both CP and no-CP without any changes (IMPORTANT NOTE: During the AoE testing phases, I highly recommend not playing this class in Cyrodiil due to the fact that stamplar is a class that utilizes heavily on AoE abilities).
Due to the 10% nerf to the healing in Greymoor, the playstyle that allowed me to tank out multiple players while doing sufficient damage became very difficult for many classes. My solution to this problem was creating a build that focuses primarily on mobility and kiting for my defensive measures. This build also has excellent health recovery and sustain, which allows me to kite for a long time and the high weapon damage allows me to turn and burn players. Overall, this is one of the most well-rounded and fun builds I’ve created.
Lastly, I’m going to agree with Dottz’s statement that PvP builds are very personal and that this is what worked for me. If you don’t like something about it, you should change it to fit your playstyle.
|Stamina Templar PvP Build|
|Head||Engine Guardian||Light||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Vet Darkshade Caverns 2|
|Shoulders||Engine Guardian||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Blackheart Haven|
|Gloves||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||White-Gold Tower|
|Legs||Essence Thief||Medium||Reinforced||Prismatic||White-Gold Tower|
|Chest||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Reinforced||Prismatic||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Belt||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||White-Gold Tower|
|Boots||Essence Thief||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||White-Gold Tower|
|Necklace||Seventh Legion Brute||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Seventh Legion Brute||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Ring||Ring of the Wild Hunt||Jewelry||Swift||Weapon Damage||Antiquities|
|Weapon 1||Essence Thief||2h Maul||Nirnhoned||Berserker||White-Gold Tower|
|Weapon 2||Seventh Legion Brute||Bow||Powered||Double DoT Poisons||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
- Engine Guardian: One of the best monster sets to use on this set up for multiple reasons:
- When you’re severely outnumbered, it’s hard to rely JUST on essence thief for sustain.
- You can use Engine guardian to Line of Sight.
- Stamina, Magicka and Health are all very important stats for Stamplar’s survivability.
- Essence Thief: This is one of my favorite sets period. It provides damage, sustain and health in a 5 piece set.
- Seventh Legion: This is also another one of my favorite back bar set. It provides damage and health recovery, and the proc condition is very simple and cheap.
- Ring of the Wild hunt: The bread and butter that glues all the pieces together. With this ring you will hit max speed cap while sprinting.
All points into Stamina.
Main Bar – Two Handed: Extended Ritual, Power of the Light, Rally, Executioner, Biting Jabs, Dawnbreaker of Smiting
Back Bar – Bow: Binding Javelin, Channeled Focus, Elude, Race Against Time, Resolving Vigor, Remembrance
Vampire vs. WW vs. Mortal
Stay mortal for this build. Vampire/Werewolf dont provide this build with anything that it needs.
CHAMPION POINT 810 SETUP
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Blessed – 7
- Physical Weapons Expert – 39
- Master-at-Arms – 81
- Precise Strikes – 44
- Piercing – 43
- Mighty – 56
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Siphoner – 1
- Warlord – 72
- Mooncalf – 56
- Tenacity – 56
- Tumbling – 51
- Shadow Ward – 34
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Ironclad – 66
- Resistant – 51
- Thick Skinned – 40
- Hardy – 49
- Elemental Defender – 49
- Quick Recovery – 15
Other Important Info
Bewitched Sugar Skulls: Maximum Health, Stamina and Magicka
Serpent – Increased Stamina Recovery
Nord: Good max stats with some nice resistances to keep us alive.
Essence of Health (Restore Magicka, Health and Stamina)
(Bugloss, Columbine and Mountain Flower)
Damage Health Poison IX (Ravage Health and Gradual Ravage Health)
(Fleshfly larvae, Nightshade and Emetic Russula)
Class (all), Medium (all), Heavy Armor (all except the ones that require you to wear 5 pieces), Light Armor (all except the ones that require you to wear 5 pieces), Bow (all), Two Handed (all), Fighters Guild (All but Intimidate), Undaunted (all), Racial (all), Alchemy (Medicinal Use), Assault (all), Support (all except the first), Psijic Order (Clairvoyance, Concentrated Barrier)
Tips & Misc.
- Try to pick up all the essence thief procs unless you physically can’t due to the rune parkouring up a tree, or you have 20 people chasing you. Making your decision on the appropriate time to pick up these runes will come with practice.
- This build shines in places with good line of sight so choose your locations to fight wisely.
- Use a debuff tracker to keep tabs on what debuffs you have on your character. You have 17k max magicka with only 2 magicka abilities on your bars, which allows you to use cleanse quite a bit so use it!
- There will be instances where cleansing just once won’t be enough when you’re bombarded with debuffs. When that happens, feel free to use cleanse more than once back to back. The main debuffs like incapacitating strike/Soul harvest, Major vulnuerability, and Major Defile needs to be cleansed off ASAP.
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Ani about the build!
8/26/2019 – Build created