[ARCHIVED] Immorden – Stamina Warden PVP Build
[ARCHIVED]: This build has been archived, which means it is no longer being updated. However, this web-page will be left up for those who still would like to refer to it.
Build Written By: Doßle- PC NA
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Warden PvP Build, Immorden, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Cyrodill, Battlegrounds, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP.
NOTE: PvP builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and its totally up to you on what changes you want to make.
|Stamina Warden PvP Build|
|Head||Bloodspawn||Medium||Infused||Prismatic||Vet Spindleclutch 2|
|Gloves||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Legs||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Chest||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Belt||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Necklace||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Blackheart Haven|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Blackheart Haven|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Stamina Recovery||Blackheart Haven|
|Weapon 1||Bone Pirate's Tatters||1h Weapon||Precise||Absorb Stamina||Blackheart Haven|
|Weapon 2||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Shield||Sturdy||Stamina||Blackheart Haven|
|Offhand 2||Bone Pirate's Tatters||2h Maul||Infused||Berserker||Blackheart Haven|
- Fury: This set is staple set for stamina PvP Builds, and is much more reliable since it was changed in Scalebreaker. Now, whenever you take damage, your weapon damage is raised stacking up to 20 times, thus giving you a ton of damage potential when you’re inside of a fight.
- Blood Spawn: This set fits perfectly on this build. It gives a ton of resistance, which on top of your major ward and resolve will help make you very tanky.
- Bone Pirate’s Tatters: This set is an awesome choice for people with sustain issues, it will add 2 lines of Stamina and 1 line of Stamina Recovery, and the 5 piece will increase your maximum Stamina and stamina recovery,while you have a drink active (Dubious Camoran Throne) OR (Artaeum take away broth).
All points into Stamina.
Front Bar – S&B: Bull Netch, Subterranean Assault, Power Bash, Heroic Slash, Bird Of Prey, Wild Guardian
Back Bar – 2h: Critical Rush, Resolving Vigor, Rally, Soothing Spores, Ice Fortress, Wild Guardian
- Bull Netch: This restores Stamina over 25 seconds, and grants Major Brutality, increasing weapon damage by 20%. In addition, this skill cleanses a harmful effect from you every 5 seconds. This ability has no cost.
- Subterranean Assault: This is one of your strongest damaging abilities, this makes for great combos.
- Power Slam: This ability is great as a spammable and also for every attack blocked you gain 5% damage towards the next Power Slam.
- Heroic Slash: This ability grants 1 ultimate every 1.5 seconds for 12 seconds and will apply a debuff on target Causing Minor Maim reducing their damage done by 15% for 12 seconds.
- Bird Of Prey: This ability is mainly only for passive damage, but if you feel sluggish activate it to get a 30% movement speed buff.
- Wild Guardian: This Ultimate is amazing for 1v1 and 1v2. It does a boat load of damage just for staying active, and activating the ultimate will give you some nice burst damage. It will also do 100% more damage to enemies below 25% health.
- Critical Rush: This skill is handy for those running away from battle, this is a great gap closer to help you keep up with your enemies.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch over a small time.
- Rally: This skill gives a heal whenever it ends/you recast it, and should be maintained along with Ice Fortress. This also increases weapon damage by 20%, and also increases Stamina Recovery by 10% via major brutality and minor endurance.
- Soothing Spores: This is a great heal that cost stamina it’s a cone heal, so this skill will help your teammates Survive.
- Ice Fortress: one of your main buffs this is important and must be up at all times during combat, and it gives a 8% damage reduction over the duration it up.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can play whatever you want between Vamp/WW/Mortal. I personally recommend to be mortal because I dont feel either bring enough benefit to the build to justify the drawbacks.
CHAMPION POINT 810 SETUP
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 56
- Piercing – 40
- Precise Strikes – 37
- Master-at-Arms – 72
- Physical Weapon Expert – 19
- Shattering Blows – 23
- Blessed – 23
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 52
- Shadow Ward – 52
- Tenacity – 43
- Arcanist – 15
- Mooncalf – 75
- Warlord – 33
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Heavy Armor Focus – 10
- Quick Recovery – 32
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 48
- Resistant – 50
- Ironclad – 56
Other Important Info
- Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- Orc (recommended)
- Dark Elf
Potions and Poisons
- Immovable Potion
- (health, Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, Mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, Blessed thistle)
Animal Companions (all), Winters Embrace (all), Green Balance (all), Medium armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Heavy Armor (all), Two Handed (all), 1h and Shield (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Vampire (optional, all if you go with it), Werewolf (optional, all if you go with it), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Doßle about the build!
2/12/2018 – Build created.
5/25/2018 – Build updated (Gear, CP, skills) for summerset isles
9/6/2018 – CP and skills updated for Wolfhunter
10/9/2018 – Gear and skills overhauled
11/10/2018 – CP updated for murkmire
3/13/2019 – Fury changed to Briarheart, TK changed to Blood Spawn, and some skill tweaks
5/28/2019 – no changes for Elsweyr
8/25/2019 – Build overhauled for Scalebreaker
10/21/2019 – Skills overhauled for Dragonhold, weapon traits changed