Immorden – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Build Written By: Dobleberry – PC NA
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Warden PvP Build, Immorden, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Cyrodill, Battlegrounds, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP, but during no CP PVP you might have to run stamina recovery glyphs on jewelry if you find yourself struggling to sustain.
Using heavy in this build is important because it offers a lot of nifty buffs which will help you dramatically on the field, this build is tanky by offering +25k Spell and physical resistances.
Beware when I say all pvp builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and its totally up to you on what changes you want to make.
|Stamina Warden PvP Build|
|Head||The Troll King||Medium||Infused||Prismatic||Vet Blessed Crucible|
|Shoulders||The Troll King||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Undaunted Chest|
|Gloves||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Legs||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Infused||Prismatic||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Chest||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Belt||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Warrior's Fury||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Cyrodiil or Guild Trader|
|Necklace||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Infused||Stamina Recovery||Blackheart Haven|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Blackheart Haven|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Blackheart Haven|
|Weapon 1||Bone Pirate's Tatters||1h Axe||Nirnhoned||Poison||Blackheart Haven|
|Offhand 1||Bone Pirate's Tatters||1h Axe||Sharpened||Disease||Blackheart Haven|
|Weapon 2||Bone Pirate's Tatters||2h Axe||Infused||Weapon/Spell Damage||Blackheart Haven|
- Warrior’s Fury: Fury is popular in the current meta because of the amount of crit hits people are taking. When you take Critical Damage, your Weapon Damage is increased by 30 for 6 seconds, stacking up to 25 times. Which is great for a stacking your weapon damage really high.
- Troll King: This monster set is probably one of the most helpful sets you can have. It gives you a line of healing done and when you heal a friendly target if they are still below 50% health, their health recovery is increased by 1548 for 10 seconds, which is a huge amount of health sustain and makes you very tanky.
- Bone Pirate’s Tatters: This set is an awesome choice for people with sustain issues, it will add 2 lines of Stamina and 1 line of Stamina Recovery, and the 5 piece will increase your maximum Stamina and stamina recovery,while you have a drink active (Dubious Camoran Throne) OR (Artaeum take away broth).
All points into Stamina.
Front Bar – Dual Wield: Bull Netch, Subterranean Assault, Rending Slashes, Resolving Vigor, Evil hunter, Dawnbreaker Of Smiting
Back Bar – 2H: Shimmering Shield, Reverse Slice, Forward Momentum, Soothing Spores, Ice Fortress, Enchanted Forest
- Bull Netch: this ability Is Important and restores Stamina over 25 seconds. Grants Major Brutality, increasing weapon damage by 20% over 27 seconds. This ability has no cost.
- Subterranean Assault: This is one of your strongest damaging abilities, this makes for great combos.
- Rending Slashes: One of your main dots, keep this up on your enemy for full bleed pressure – plus it also offers an amazing snare.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch over a small time.
- Evil Hunter:Nothing is done with this skill; it stays on for bar for that juicy weapon critical. It also comes in handy when revealing enemies, but be careful not to over use this though since since it’s costly.
- Dawnbreaker Of Smiting: This ultimate is great for hitting groups of enemies and offering us bonus weapon damage, and dealing more damage to undead, werewolf’s and deadra.
- Shimmering Shield: This Shield Is a nice ability because it stops incoming projectiles up to three times and at the same time giving you ultimate.
- Reverse Slice: This is your execute ability, use this alongside essence thief to burst low health enemies while they’re under 50% health.
- Forward Momentum: This ability is important especially in a heavy armor build since it is our way of being immune to snares and roots. Apply this first to gain the full benefit of the ability.
- Soothing Spores: This is a great heal that cost stamina it’s a cone heal, so this skill will help your teammates Survive.
- Ice Fortress: one of your main buffs this is important and must be up at all times during combat, and it gives a 8% damage reduction over the duration it up.
- Enchanted Forest: This ability is an awesome heal not just for you but for your team, when you heal allies under 50% health You gain 20 ultimate. AL round nice and cheap ultimate.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can play either its optional. But I recommend to be mortal because of light attack changes in the latest patch “Summerset”.
CHAMPION POINT 810 SETUP
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 56
- Piercing – 58
- Shattering Blows – 34
- Master-at-Arms – 73
- Physical Weapon Expert – 27
- Blessed – 23
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 66
- Shadow Ward – 56
- Tenacity – 32
- Mooncalf – 64
- Warlord – 52
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Quick Recovery – 37
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 48
- Resistant – 58
- Ironclad – 56
Other Important Info
- Artaeum Takeaway Broth (Max health, health recovery, Max Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
- Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- Redguard (recommended)
Potions and Poisons
- Immovable Potion
- (health, Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
Animal Companions (all), Winters Embrace (all), Green Balance (all), Medium armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Heavy Armor (all), Two Handed (all), Dual Wield (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Vampire (optional, all if you go with it), Werewolf (optional, all if you go with it), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Dobleberry about the build!
2/12/2018 – Build created.
5/25/2018 – Build updated (Gear, CP, skills) for summerset isles
9/6/2018 – CP and skills updated for Wolfhunter
10/9/2018 – Gear and skills overhauled
11/10/2018 – CP updated for murkmire