Immorden – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Build Written By: Dobleberry – PC NA
Patch: Summerset Isles
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Warden PvP Build, Immorden, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Cyrodill, Battlegrounds, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP, but during no CP PVP you might have to run stamina recovery glyphs on jewelry because you will lack sustain.
Using heavy in this build is important because it offers a lot of nifty buffs which will help you dramatically on the field, this build is tanky by offering +25k Spell and physical resistances.
Beware when I say all pvp builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and its totally up to you on what changes you want to make.
|Stamina Warden PvP Build|
|Head||Blood Spawn||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Vet Spindleclutch 2|
|Shoulders||Blood Spawn||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Undaunted Chest|
|Gloves||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Legs||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Chest||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Prismatic||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Belt||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Seventh Legion Brute||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Bangkorai or Guild Trader|
|Necklace||Essence Thief||Jewelry||Infused||Stamina Recovery||White-Gold Tower|
|Ring||Essence Thief||Jewelry||Infused||Magicka Recovery||White-Gold Tower|
|Ring||Essence Thief||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||White-Gold Tower|
|Weapon 1||Essence Thief||Bow||Infused||Poison||White-Gold Tower|
|Weapon 2||Essence Thief||2h Sword||Infused||Disease||White-Gold Tower|
- Seventh Legion: Seventh Legion is popular in the current day because it gives a chance of 10% when Hit to increase your weapon damage by a huge 500 for 5 seconds and also healing you for 1290 health, because you get hit a lot this will almost always proc on cooldown whitch means you will be very hard to kill.
- Bloodspawn: This Monster Set is Probably if not one of the most helpful sets you can have, it gives you Stamina Recovery and a 6% chance when damaged to increase your spell and physical resistance by a staggering 6450. Added on top of seventh legion this setup will give you high defense and good offence.
- Essence Thief: This set is a nifty choice it give x2 stamina a line of weapon damage and 10% chance when you light attack to restore X amount of stamina and health, and also increases your damage done by 12% for 10 seconds this is a great option for those who like to be nearly immortal.
All points into Stamina.
Front Bar – Bow: Ice Fortress, Bull Netch, Shimmering Sheild, Resolving Vigor, poison injection, Enchanted Forest.
Back Bar – 2H: Rally, Soothing Spores, Reverse Slice, Subterranean assault, Critical Charge, Dawnbreaker Of Smiting.
- Ice Fortress: one of your main buffs this is important and must be up at all times during combat, and it gives a 8% damage reduction over the duration it up.
- Bull Netch: this ability Is Important and restores Stamina over 25 seconds. Grants Major Brutality, increasing weapon damage by 20% over 27 seconds, and Major Sorcery, increasing Spell Damage by 20% over 27 seconds. This ability has no cost.
- Shimmering Sheild: This Shield Is a nice ability because it stops incoming projectiles up to three times and at the same time giving you ultimate.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch over a small time.
- Poison Injection: This puts a great DoT on our opponent, ticks harder as they get lower on HP.
- Enchanted Forest: This ability is an awesome heal not just for you but for your team, when you heal allies under 50% health You gain 20 ultimate. AL round nice and cheap ultimate.
- Rally: This ability is important especially in a heavy armor build and must be applied first to gain the full benefit of the ability.
- Soothing Spores: This is a great heal that cost stamina it’s a cone heal, so this skill will help your teammates Survive.
- Reverse Slice: This is your execute ability, use this alongside essence thief to burst low health enemies while they’re under 50% health.
- Subterranean Assault: This is one of your strongest damaging abilities, this makes for great combos.
- Critical Rush: This skill is handy if the target plans to run away when there just about dead because the further the distance traveled the bigger the damage.
- Dawnbreaker Of Smiting: This ultimate is great for hitting groups of enemies and offering us bonus weapon damage, and dealing more damage to undead, werewolf’s and deadra.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can play either its optional. But I recommend to be mortal because of light attack changes in the latest patch “Summerset”.
CHAMPION POINT 750 SETUP
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 49
- Piercing – 56
- Shattering Blows – 34
- Master-at-Arms – 61
- Physical Weapon Expert – 27
- Blessed – 23
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 66
- Shadow Ward – 56
- Tenacity – 19
- Mooncalf – 56
- Warlord – 53
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Quick Recovery – 27
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 37
- Resistant – 59
- Ironclad – 56
Other Important Info
- Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
- Longfin Pasty With Melon Sauce (Max health, Stamina and Magicka)
Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- Redguard (recommended)
Potions and Poisons
- Immovable Potion
- (health,Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
Animal Companions (all), Winters Embrace (all), Green Balance (all), Medium armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Heavy Armor (all), Two Handed (all), Bow (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Vampire (optional, all if you go with it), Werewolf (optional, all if you go with it), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Dobleberry about the build!
2/12/2018 – Build created.
5/25/2018 – Build updated (Gear, CP, skills) for summerset isles
DISCLAIMER: The image used for this article’s thumbnail is not created by or owned by Dottz Gaming. The image and any copyrights, trademarks, and registered trademarks present in the image belong to their respective owners. This image’s inclusion on this website does not imply any association or affiliation with the DottzGaming. The image’s usage is believed to fall under the “fair use” clause of the United States of America copyright law. If there are any issues with its use, please contact DottzGaming and the image will be promptly removed.