Immorden – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Build Written By: Doßle- PC NA
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Warden PvP Build, Immorden, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Cyrodill, Battlegrounds, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP.
NOTE: PvP builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and its totally up to you on what changes you want to make.
|Stamina Warden PvP Build|
|Head||Blood Spawn||Heavy||Infused||Prismatic||Vet Spindleclutch 2|
|Shoulders||Blood Spawn||Light||Impenetrable||Stamina||Undaunted Chest|
|Gloves||Briarheart||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Wrothgar or Guild Trader|
|Legs||Briarheart||Medium||Infused||Prismatic||Wrothgar or Guild Trader|
|Chest||Briarheart||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Wrothgar or Guild Trader|
|Belt||Briarheart||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Wrothgar or Guild Trader|
|Boots||Briarheart||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Wrothgar or Guild Trader|
|Necklace||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Infused||Stamina Recovery||Blackheart Haven|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Infused||Weapon Damage||Blackheart Haven|
|Ring||Bone Pirate's Tatters||Jewelry||Robust||Weapon Damage||Blackheart Haven|
|Weapon 1||Bone Pirate's Tatters||1h Axe||Nirnhoned||Poison||Blackheart Haven|
|Offhand 1||Bone Pirate's Tatters||1h Axe||Sharpened||Disease||Blackheart Haven|
|Weapon 2||Bone Pirate's Tatters||2h Axe||Infused||Weapon/Spell Damage||Blackheart Haven|
- Briarheart: Briarheart is a great choice for stamden; it add 2 lines of weapon crit and maximum stamina, and when you deal critical damage, you have a 10% chance to increase your weapon damage for 10 seconds. While this effect is active, your critical strikes heal you as well! This effect can occur once every 15 seconds. Just a great set for health and crit; a very good set for a lot of stam builds.
- Blood Spawn: This set fits perfectly on this build. It gives a ton of resistance, which on top of your major ward and resolve will make you very tanky since we are in medium armor.
- Bone Pirate’s Tatters: This set is an awesome choice for people with sustain issues, it will add 2 lines of Stamina and 1 line of Stamina Recovery, and the 5 piece will increase your maximum Stamina and stamina recovery,while you have a drink active (Dubious Camoran Throne) OR (Artaeum take away broth).
All points into Stamina.
Front Bar – Dual Wield: Bull Netch, Subterranean Assault, Cutting Dive, Blood Craze, Resolving Vigor, Dawnbreaker Of Smiting
Back Bar – 2H: Shimmering Shield, Reverse Slice, Forward Momentum, Soothing Spores, Ice Fortress, Enchanted Forest
- Bull Netch: this ability Is Important and restores Stamina over 25 seconds. Grants Major Brutality, increasing weapon damage by 20% over 27 seconds. This ability has no cost.
- Subterranean Assault: This is one of your strongest damaging abilities, this makes for great combos.
- Cutting Dive: We are using this as our spammable because of the extra Weapon Damage we get from advanced species, it’s a stong ability overall and a must have.
- Blood Craze: One of your main dots, keep this up on your enemy for full bleed pressure – plus it also offers health back after every 2 seconds.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch over a small time.
- Dawnbreaker Of Smiting: This ultimate is great for hitting groups of enemies and offering us bonus weapon damage, and dealing more damage to undead, werewolf’s and deadra.
- Shimmering Shield: This Shield Is a nice ability because it stops incoming projectiles up to three times and at the same time giving you ultimate.
- Reverse Slice: This is your execute ability; it deals increased damage while the target is under 50% Health.
- Forward Momentum: This ability is important since it is our way of being immune to snares and roots. Apply this first to gain the full benefit of the ability.
- Soothing Spores: This is a great heal that cost stamina it’s a cone heal, so this skill will help your teammates Survive.
- Ice Fortress: one of your main buffs this is important and must be up at all times during combat, and it gives a 8% damage reduction over the duration it up.
- Enchanted Forest: This ability is an awesome heal not just for you but for your team, when you heal allies under 50% health You gain 20 ultimate. All around nice and cheap ultimate.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can play either its optional. But I recommend to be mortal because I dont feel either bring enough benefit to the build to justify the drawbacks.
CHAMPION POINT 810 SETUP
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 56
- Piercing – 58
- Shattering Blows – 34
- Master-at-Arms – 73
- Physical Weapon Expert – 27
- Blessed – 23
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 66
- Shadow Ward – 56
- Tenacity – 32
- Mooncalf – 64
- Warlord – 52
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Quick Recovery – 37
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 48
- Resistant – 58
- Ironclad – 56
Other Important Info
Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- Orc (recommended)
- Dark Elf
Potions and Poisons
- Immovable Potion
- (health, Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, Mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, Blessed thistle)
Animal Companions (all), Winters Embrace (all), Green Balance (all), Heavy armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Light armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Medium Armor (all), Two Handed (all), Dual Wield (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Vampire (optional, all if you go with it), Werewolf (optional, all if you go with it), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Doßle about the build!
2/12/2018 – Build created.
5/25/2018 – Build updated (Gear, CP, skills) for summerset isles
9/6/2018 – CP and skills updated for Wolfhunter
10/9/2018 – Gear and skills overhauled
11/10/2018 – CP updated for murkmire
3/13/2019 – Fury changed to Briarheart, TK changed to Blood Spawn, and some skill tweaks