World of Warcraft Keybinding Guide
This guide shows you how to keybind in world of warcraft. Learning to keybind in wow will take your game, whether it be PvE or PvP, to the next level. I show you some tips and tricks on how to get started, but you could still pull from this even if you are experienced! Especially as a PvPer, keybinding will help elevate your game to new heights and help improve your quickness and speed!
Typically, when I create my binds for my characters, I try to keep certain buttons “consistent” across all of my characters. What I mean by that is, for example, Q is always my stun across all of my characters, E is always kick/silence, 1 is always my filler attack, V is always my gap closer, Shift+4 is always my burst macro, etc. For more information on key binding and how to practice getting started, check out the video above.
My action bar binds are as follows:
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 Q E R T F V C X Z G S
- All of the above with a shift modification (i.e. Shift+1) with the exception of 6.
- Tilde (~) for ground mount or Druid Travel Form.
- Shift+Spacebar for flying mount.
- 12 buttons on my Naga. Front row (1, 2, 3) are used for Arena Targeting. Shift modifying those buttons will place those Arena Target’s as my focus.
- W to move forward, A strafe left, D strafe right, hold right mouse to turn