Top 15 Tips for Beginners in New World
This video covers my Top 15 Tips for Beginners in New World, helping you get started on your adventures with some tricks to make things easier! Whether you’re thinking about getting into the game, or have already started playing and are looking to learn a thing or two, hopefully this video teaches you something!
- Choose armor and weapons based on desired role.
- Repair All feature!
- Sort quests in ESC.
- Resource locations/New World Map.
- Do quests in batches (grab faction board and town project quests while doing side/main quests).
- Anything equipped to your character doesnt contribute to your weight.
- Proning hides nameplate from enemies.
- Material Converter.
- You can change your faction gear’s stats.
- Automatically critting when hitting someone from behind.
- If you cc an enemy and hit them, the cc breaks.
- Level up gathering professions alongside your leveling process.
- The higher level monsters you kill at end game, the higher ilvl of equipment that drops from said monsters over time.
- Always have 4 consumables on you: food, health potion, regeneration potion and a 4th of your choice.
- Turn on Show Extra Ability cooldowns.