Immorden – Stamina Warden PVP Build
Build Written By: Dobleberry – PC NA
Patch: Dragon Bones
Table of Contents
- Contact Info
- Update Log
Welcome to DottzGaming.com’s Stamina Warden PvP Build, Immorden, for the Elder Scrolls Online! This build is intended for all types of PVP including Cyrodill, Battlegrounds, Dueling and Imperial City. This build can be played in both CP and non CP PVP, but during no CP PVP you might have to run stamina recovery glyphs on jewelry because you will lack sustain.
Using heavy in this build is important because it offers a lot of nifty buffs which will help you dramatically on the field, this build is tanky by offering +25k Spell and physical resistances.
Beware when I say all pvp builds are personal preference, if you don’t like a skill on your bar or item piece, by all means change it to your liking. Everyone is different and its totally up to you on what changes you want to make.
|Stamina Warden PvP Build|
|Head||Bloodspawn||Heavy||Impenetrable||Stamina||Vet Spindleclutch 2|
|Gloves||Viper’s Sting||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Fungal Grotto 1 & 2|
|Belt||Viper’s Sting||Medium||Impenetrable||Stamina||Fungal Grotto 1 & 2|
|Necklace||Viper’s Sting||Jewelry||Healthy||Weapon Damage||Fungal Grotto 1 & 2|
|Ring||Viper’s Sting||Jewelry||Healthy||Weapon Damage||Fungal Grotto 1 & 2|
|Ring||Viper’s Sting||Jewelry||Healthy||Stamina Recovery||Fungal Grotto 1 & 2|
|Weapon 1||Shacklebreaker||1h Axe||Infused||Poison||Crafted|
|Weapon 2||Shacklebreaker||2h Axe||Infused||Disease||Crafted|
- 1 handed/Shield And Two-Hander: Sword & Shield is used to stop a lot of incoming damage, and due to the passives it’s ideal for open world PVP.
- Two-Hander: This is a useful weapon because it will give burst heals, and burst down your enemies with a wide range of skills offered by its skill tree
- Why Axe?: Axe is a great choice because of its passive “Heavy Weapons” Which will give you a 16% chance to do “X” amount of damage over 6-Seconds.
- Shacklebreaker: This set is an awesome choice for people with sustain issues which adds a line of Magicka, Stamina, Stamina Recovery, Magicka Recovery and an extra 2000 Stamina and Magicka. This set is a viable choice because its sustain and damage increasing stats.
- Viper’s Sting: This is an awesome set to help assist our damage, with our 5 piece bonus causing melee attacks to deal poison damage over 4 seconds.
- Bloodspawn: This Monster Set is probably if not one of the most helpful sets you can have for a tanky build, it gives you Stamina Recovery and a 6% chance when damaged to increase your spell and physical resistance by a staggering 6450.
All points into Stamina.
Front Bar – S&B: Invasion, Ice Fortress, Shimmering Sheild, Lotus Bloom, Trap Beast, Permafrost
Back Bar – 2H: Vigor, Forward Momentum, Reverse Slice, Dizzy Swing, Subterranean Assault, Dawnbreaker Of Smiting
- Invasion: This is a skill used to catch long-range enemies, the further the enemies is the bigger the stun.
- Ice Fortress: one of your main buffs this is important and must be up at all times during combat, and it gives a 8% damage reduction over the duration it up.
- Shimmering Shield: This Shield Is a nice ability because it stops incoming projectiles up to three times and at the same time giving you ultimate.
- Green Lotus: Your light attacks heal you and a nearby allies. This ability is important. It also increases your weapon Critical rating which is great.
- Rearming Trap: Used this to stop enemies in their tracks, and if they break from it will reapply which will catch another enemy! Combos well with invasion (drop a trap after you gap close in). This also grants us minor force, increasing our critical damage.
- Permafrost: This skill is used for situations when you’re overwhelmed with enemies; pop this and your enemies will be slowed, take damage and eventually stunned.
- Resolving Vigor: This ability is very important in staying alive; use this whenever you need a heal in a pinch over a small time.
- Forward Momentum: This ability is important especially in a heavy armor build and must be applied first to gain the full benefit of the ability. It not only heals but gives immunity to knockback and stun over 5 seconds.
- Reverse Slice: This is your execute ability, use this to burst low health enemies while they’re under 50% health
- Dizzy Swing: This ability deals a heap of damage and knocks the enemy flying allowing you to swarm in and deal tons of damage.
- Subterranean Assault: This is one of your strongest damaging abilities alongside dizzy swing which will make for an excellent combo.
- Dawnbreaker Of Smiting: This ultimate is great for hitting groups of enemies and offering us bonus weapon damage
The abilities listed as (important abilities) mean they need to be active all the times during Combat.
Vampire vs. Werewolf vs. Mortal
For this build you can totally play both, but nothing offers better protection than vampire. The damage mitigation is second to none with vampire and that extra recovery is handy. Now Werewolf can be played if you plan to be in large groups where you can be healed and protected by other players, but you will have to sacrifice Permafrost or Dawnbreaker of smiting for the transformation ultimate.
CHAMPION POINT 690 SETUP
THE MAGE (BLUE)
- Mighty – 37
- Piercing – 58
- Shattering Blows – 34
- Master-at-Arms – 61
- Physical Weapon Expert – 27
- Blessed – 23
THE THIEF (GREEN)
- Tumbling – 64
- Shadow Ward – 56
- Tenacity – 19
- Mooncalf – 49
- Warlord – 52
THE WARRIOR (RED)
- Quick Recovery – 27
- Hardy – 37
- Elemental Defender – 37
- Thick Skinned – 37
- Resistant – 57
- Ironclad – 48
Other Important Info
- Dubious Camoran Throne (Max health, Stamina and Stamina Recovery)
- Longfin Pasty With Melon Sauce (Max health, Stamina and Magicka)
Warrior – Increased Weapon Damage
- Redguard (recommended)
Potions and Poisons
- Immovable Potion
- (health,Stamina, CC immunity)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
- Escapist Poison
- (immobilize, speed reduce, Drain Stamina)
- (Columbine, Namiras Root, mountain Flower)
Animal Companions (all), Winters Embrace (all), Green Balance (all), Medium armor (except 5 piece bonus passives), Heavy Armor (all), Two Handed (all), Sword and Shield (all), Fighters Guild (all), racial (all), Vampire (optional, all if you go with it), Werewolf (optional, all if you go with it), Undaunted (all), Assault (all), Support (all except the first passive), Alchemy (Medicinal Use)
If you have any questions about the build, join our discord server and ask @Dobleberry about the build!
2/12/2018 – Build created.
DISCLAIMER: The image used for this article’s thumbnail is not created by or owned by Dottz Gaming. The image and any copyrights, trademarks, and registered trademarks present in the image belong to their respective owners. This image’s inclusion on this website does not imply any association or affiliation with the DottzGaming. The image’s usage is believed to fall under the “fair use” clause of the United States of America copyright law. If there are any issues with its use, please contact DottzGaming and the image will be promptly removed.